my favorite college experience is when i had a 7am class and the kid next to me literally poured a monster energy drink into his coffee said “i’m going to die” and drank the whole thing
Never apologize for your fluency in english.
If you have a different mother tongue, you are under no obligation to know english at all, let alone fluent english.
Never let anyone make you feel bad for not speaking proper english.
Be proud of your mother tongue.
Why should we learn their language when they mock and refuse to learn our own.
We’d probably all like some of Ygritte’s feistiness – to be a lethal shot, to scale mountains and glaciers with nothing but an ice pick, to antagonise the guy we fancy into bed as she did with Jon Snow. It was fun for me because, in real life, I’m much more shy. Maybe I’m hoping the roles will rub off on me because to live life with that degree of passion and certainty would be wonderful.
1. Lay on the floor of your shower until you can breathe again. Water will always love to love your skin.
2. Start writing with the intention of filling up one page. Write until your pen stops working.
3. Reread a book that once made you cry. Learn something new on every page. Notice how different chapter make you sad. Notice how the book didn’t change and grow; you did.
4. Sleep with your windows open. You can hear both the rain and boys drunkenly singing Frank Sinatra on their deck. Both are equally good.
5. Don’t forget that honey will always taste sweet, but the best way to eat it is off your fingers, laughing.
6. Remember that, sometimes, getting out of bed is enough."
- For unhappy girls who like sitting in the sun (h.f.j.)
I really, really needed this.(via 3am3pm)
- (via psych-facts)